Professional Candle Making Supplies Since 1972
Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of orders - This order is accepted subject to the following terms.
1. Sales and Similar Taxes--All prices are net prices and do not include any existing sales, use, excise or similar taxes. Any tax or levy of the Federal Gob’s. Or any other governmental subdivision which may hereafter be levied on the manufacture, sales, use or shipment of goods, may at Seller’s option, be added to purchase price.
2. Payment Terms--Full payment or payment information must accompany all mailed in orders. If order is over $500, payment must be money order or certified check. Candlewic accepts Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. We no longer ship COD.
3. Price Changes--all prices are subject to change without notice.
4. Deliveries--All merchandise shall be delivered F.O.B. Sellers factory, no freight allowance. Each delivery shall be considered a separate sale, and any delivery not made in accordance with the specific negotiated contract shall not affect any fulfilled portions thereof, nor entitle the Buyer to reject subsequent deliveries. All shipments under 1,000 lbs. are shipped U.P.S. unless specified. Over 1,000 lbs. are shipped common carrier. Customer can request their order to be shipped Federal Express or Post Office.
5. Excusable Delays--Seller shall not be liable in damages or otherwise for delays or defaults in deliveries due to cause beyond its control and without its fault or negligence, including but not limited to those directly or indirectly caused by fires, floods, accidents, riots, acts of God, war, governmental interference, embargoes, strikes, power shortages, failure of suppliers to deliver or any other cause or cause whether or not similar in nature.
6. Patents--The buyer shall hold Seller harmless against any expense or loss resulting from infringements of patents or trademarks arising from compliance with the buyer’s design or specifications or instructions.
7. Termination--The buyer may terminate his order or any uncompleted portion thereof upon notice in writing to Seller of such termination which notice shall be effective upon which seller relieves it. In the event of such termination costs and expenses related thereto, and any applicable adjusted price resulting there from.
8. Assignments--Buyer agrees that he will not be permitted to assign his order or any interest therein or rights hereunder without the written consent of the Seller.
9. Representation and Warranty-- Seller warrants its materials delivered hereunder to conform to specifications and descriptions as may be agreed in writing to be applicable and to be free from defect in material or workmanship. The responsibility of the Seller is limited to replacing or reprocessing at its factories any materials which have been returned to seller, and which have been are defective, or covered by this warranty; provided how ever, that seller must be advised within ten days after shipment of the material of any defect or failure to conform to the applicable specifications. Seller’s liability under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of defective material or if repair or replacement of defective material or if repair or replacement is impossible or cannot be accomplished in time to meet Buyer’s production schedule, the seller shall rerun the purchase price including transportation. Seller shall have the sole right to determine the method of shipment for the return of’ these materials and of determining whether such material shall be processed or replaced. The responsibility for seller under this warranty shall terminate as indicated in the applicable shipping documents. This warranty shall not apply to any materials reprocessed outside of Seller’s factory, except where such reprocessing performed by accredited Seller’s personal or representatives. This warranty is expressly in lieu of any and all other warranties or representations, expressed or implied, and no agreement or understanding berating upon Seller unless in writing and signed by a duly authorized rep. of Seller. All statutory or implied warranties other than title are expressly exclaimed and excluded.
10. Returns--Candlewic charges a 15% restocking for any returns. The following merchandise is not returnable unless a mistake has been determined on our part: fragrance oils, essential oils, liquid dyes, soap bases, all waxes, gels and wicks. Any product that has been used or partially used is not returnable. All returns must be approved and given an RA number. No merchandise will be accepted without an RA number or in poor condition. Customer is responsible for shipping on returns unless error on our part. You will be notified when we receive your return for proper credit. Original shipping charges are not refundable.
11. Damages and Shortages--Any merchandise that is short, damaged or broken, please notify us within 10 days of receiving the shipment. We will refund the broken merchandise, replace or credit your account. Credits will be given only after the merchandise is received back in our warehouse. Please call for RA number.
12. Shipping Information--All orders ship standard UPS approximately within 2-3 business days of receiving order. Special routing, Federal Express, USPS or carriers can be requested when you place your order. All orders received after 1 p.m. will begin processing on the next business day. Please place your order in advance to assure you will receive it on time.Shipping cost is estimated by total package weight per box. . When ordering wax take advantage of UPS hundred weight service, it is much more cost effective. Call Candlewic for any additional information.
13. Order Minimum and requirements--Minimum order is $25. All mail orders please give name, contact person, shipping address, telephone number & email of customer. We would be glad to take orders over phone 1-800-368-3352.
14. Back orders--Out of stock items will not be back ordered. Customer will be notified via email or phone.