Professional Candle Making Supplies Since 1972
Candle Making Safety Tips
Candle making can be fun but it is necessary to follow some basic safety precautions. Failure to follow these simple precautions may result in serious injury or damage to your home or business.
- Don’t pour molten wax down the drain.
- Always keep a good ABC fire extinguisher nearby.
- Never leave molten wax unattended.
- Use a thermometer so you always know the temperature of the wax.
- Keep wax away from an open flame.
- Always use some type of holder when handling a pouring pot.
- Don’t overheat the wax