Professional Candle Making Supplies Since 1972
Palm Wax Products including Palm Candle Wax
Palm wax and palm candle wax. Ideal for palm candle making, palm candles, palm candle wax pillar candles.
- Candlewic's series of palm waxes are complex blends of tropical oils and their derivatives. This line of wax offers you a natural alternative to beeswax and soy wax.
- Palm wax possesses beautiful surface finish, excellent burning qualities and color stability.
- The palm waxes carried by Candlewic present exciting possibilities for fulfilling your discerning standards of quality as well as your expressions of beauty and style.
- Palm candle making wax typically offers superb color stability through a wide range of colors from subtle light pastels, to brilliant primaries, to rich deep tones-distinctive in any chosen setting.
- However certain colorants that may have solubility issues with the palm waxes. Color blocks and buttons have all been tested in the waxes.
- Palm waxes can be used with most liquid candle scents
at 5-6% fragrance loads. We suggest testing the fragrance on an individual basis.
- Palm waxes should be used with aluminum molds for maximum crystal design. Other metal molds can be used but controlled cooling must be exercised. The aluminum allows for slow cooling.
- Palm waxes do have a high acid value so we suggest using wicks that have appropriate treatments.
- The following Wick Series
have are very effective in palm waxes; RRD, CD, HTP & ECO series and the LX-22, 24 & 26.
55-pound bag [W6063-A]
50-pound case [W6063]
50 pound case [A0010]
This Natural Wax Candle Making Kit includes: 5 lbs. of Feathering Palm Wax, Polycarbonate Mold, 4 15-hour votive molds (M-63),6 ft. of wicking , 15 votive wicks and 4-1oz fragrances. You will also need Melting Pot (M-121A) and Thermometer (M-61) and a covered work surface.
55 pound case [W6080]
A very high-performance, all-natural smooth pillar blend of 100% soy, palm, cottonseed and other vegetable-based wax products has excellent burning properties. This is a replacement for PS wax previously sold by Candlewic.
Watch Video: How to Make Soy Candles